The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, April 07, 2006

1st blog


First things first, this is Alison (the one in the black halter) and this is the first entry of our new blog!! Faris doesn't know about this yet but I'm sure she will be excited to join in on all the blogging fun. Now, I don't know about her but I don't intend for this blog to only be a place for me to post my deep thoughts, very serious topics, or only positive things that make me smile :) I'm going to write about things that I think are funny and will be amusing for others to read, so enjoy the frivolity.

1 Comments:

  • Hey there mattees. It's good to see a new blog up on the airways. I like the pic too, I remember that night well. It was when Alison and I turned 25 and we had that rocking good time. I think I might have thrown up the horns a few times with that night as well. Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging. You might even force me out of retirement and breath new life into one tired old cowboy.

    If Hulk Hogan can do it...I guess I can too. Besides, Hogan knows best. Plus, he looks pretty good in that red dew rag. Maybe I will grow a mustache and dye it yellow in tribute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home