The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Beginning

First of all, I am about to pee my pants because I'm so excited about having a blog. I'm not sure how I'll handle it. I think that I'll do one of the following: 1. be obsessive and post all the time, only to get sick of it quickly and never post again; 2. never post because I don't remember to; 3. post all the time and find blogging to be a new "medicinal" way of curing what ails me.

Quick question, how are we going to make sure that people know WHO is posting? Maybe each entry should be signed at the end by the appropriate mate. Food for thought.

The beginning. Alison and I met a few months before we started college. We were paired together by the pot luck rooming gods at Furman University. Once we got each others' names, we arranged to have a meeting. I can't really remember what we did. I vaguely remember taking a pictraaa at my parents' house. Mate, can you fill in the blanks on this one? Then, we started college our Freshman year. I know that one of the first nights that we slept in our dorm room that I had a sleep walking/sleep talking escapade that freaked Alison out big time. Apparently, I started screaming at her in the middle of the night, telling her to "SHUT UP!". She thought that I was just a total bitch, which maybe I am, but of course I would never tell my sweet (?) roommate to shut up on the first night!

Mate, why don't you comment on what our Freshman year was like?

1 Comments:

  • Mate Faris, I think you need to do number 3. Blogging most certainly needs to be a way of life. You always have the funniest stories to tell and they need to be broadcasted to the world for enjoyment.

    2 thumbs up on your first blog and like will smith once said, "get jiggy with it."

    also:

    ¡muy bien por su primero blog mi amiga!

    yo hablo espaniol.

    oh you didn't know?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home