The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, April 07, 2006

Fast times at Furman

Let me clarify, I am not sweet, so you don't have to play like I am. And, we can definitely sign our names at the end of the blog so all of our friends know who is posting what. Which leads me to another question, how are we going to get our blog out? We're going to have to distribute a mass email of some sort? Because, we're popular, people like us and will want to know about what is going on in our daily lives. So, freshman year at Furman was definitely a good one. Faris and I hit it off like Forrest and Jenny and were each others best friends throughout the year, if not each other's only friends :) We basically did everything together and scared all of the girls on our freshman hall by having Insta-Parties and bringing MTV JAMS into their rooms to try to instigate some sort of fun to sometimes boring Furman U. Blog guru, AARON is telling me I'm writing too much so I'll stop.

Alison

2 Comments:

  • first i would like to say i enjoy the blog a lot. As far as the who wrote what you can set that up in your blogger settings it works great. My only dislike is the fact that dport7 has not been linked...... broken heart. Oh and don't let that uncle urb ass mess with your blog

    By Blogger Paul, at 11:58 AM  

  • You had better watch out dport7. I am feeling a comeback...

    I have been away for quite a while trying to regroup and recharge. I have quite a network of people that have been filling me in on the things you and your staff have said about me and I must admit, I am none to pleased.

    Just make sure you are ready.

    However, can we please discuss this matter elswhere. This is neither the time nor place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home