The Mates' Reality TV Life

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Monday


So, Mondays are always kind of slow but I've found a new way to make entertain myself. Online shopping!! I randomly got on Banana Republic today and they had a cute pair of the longer shorts that are kind of in right now, on sale. I love a good sale, I think they had been marked down like 50%!!! Plus, I'm a Banana Republic LUXE member so I don't have to pay for shipping, yippee!! Also, I got to talk to mate for a little bit today and she is had to get her ankle x-rayed because she's been way too hard on it lately, i.e running a 10k in 56 minutes. Which is awesome. Anyway, I digress--only 6 more days until J-dub jumped up from the grave and says I'm back beotch!

Alison

1 Comments:

  • I believe his word were this...

    "I was gone for a minute..."
    Whoa
    "Now I'm back lemme hit it."
    Whoa

    Go in peace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home