The Mates' Reality TV Life

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ahhhh summer


Dear Blog,

I am in love with summer. I love summer like Snoop Dogg loves the marijuana. I guess growing up in South Carolina and not ever really having a spring, my mind kind of bypasses spring and makes me want the long, hot, HUMID, days of a Carolina summer. It's really hard to explain but it's like as soon as the warm days start my outlook on life gets a lot brighter and I'm just happier as a person. It's a really good thing that Aaron has no intention of ever wanting to move anywhere where there is bitter cold cause I'ma (that's for you Mate) be honest. I'm not going. Take me where there is a moderate climate and I'll be fine. I'm especially excited about this summer because there are a lot of fun things going on!!! Both of the mates are getting married, faithful blog reader Adelaide is getting married and my granddad is getting married!!! We had a mini celebration for him last weekend at my parents house. Isn't that cute?? I'll have to include a picture of him and his new main squeeze. Plus I'm excited about this summer because at some point or another I'm going to have a new job. I don't know what yet but I've decided that I can't work in mortgage anymore and that's it. I'm totally open to suggestions of what my new career should be.

xoxo,
Alison

4 Comments:

  • I love the photo that you chose. It's sooo just like South Carolina. :) Hahahaha....MATEEE, WTF am I going to do in Charleston without you???

    By Blogger Connor Family Blog, at 10:49 AM  

  • Mate, I couldn't find a good SC pic to put up so I had to put FL. Oh well...they're kind of close right? That picture makes me happy. Charleston will not be the same without me. I think I'm sadder than you are. FOR REAL!!!!

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 11:52 AM  

  • Duh you're sadder than me. Because I'm going to be the beeeotch up in the Charleston...running the race, riding a pedi-cab, soaking up the sun, realigning my soul, all these things....SANS MATE. Mate, can you make some calls in Charleston and come Sunday and hang out? I have Spring Break that whole next week and could stay through Mon or Tues??!!

    By Blogger Connor Family Blog, at 11:55 AM  

  • thanks for the shout out, girl. i hear ya on the summer thing-- that's definitely one good thing about orlando. i can start on my golden bronze tan in february! ha. can't wait for wedding times!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home