The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, February 01, 2007

When I chirp shawty chirps back...



That title has absolutely nothing to do with anything but I heard that line in one of my many favorite rap songs today while I was working out at 2 in the afternoon because we had a SNOOOOOW DAAAAY!!!! Hells yeah. Aaron's school was canceled today as well so we've had fun doing nothing today except working out and playing with Bella. I guess I have a couple new things to report. A couple weeks ago Aaron and I had a photo shoot with our new friend Amy, an aspiring photographer who wanted to get some good shots of a hot young engaged couple. So, OF COURSE, she chose us. Word. The picture of Aaron and I in front of the mural is one of the 800 she took in Uptown Charlotte, if you click on the picture it'll get bigger...it's magic! I was a little embarrassed walking around having a papperazzi follow us, but I just used it as a good learning experience for when I become famous. Watch out America's Next Top Model!! Alright, moving onward today it snowed and Bella had her first snow experience. She didn't really care about it. She sniffed around a little bit, but then it was business as usual with a pee and a poop. Enjoy the pictras.



****UPDATE****AARON AND ALISON JUST MADE AN OFFER ON A HOUSE!!! STAY TUNED BLOG WORLD.
xoxo,
Alison

8 Comments:

  • MATE!! I'm so glad you blogged. I was going to prod you to. THE ENGAGEMENT PIC IS FABULOUS. Of course it is getting you ready to be famous. I'm not so sure that the pic of you and Bella is very indicative of your famousness. Don't let the paparazzi see you like that... :) Have you seen that one ATModel where they try to catch the girls making awful faces to show them what it's like to have cameras on you all the time? It's funny. I want to pick one of y'alls pics and have it...maybe I could photo shop me in it. J/k. Love to my mate.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • Teacher asks: "How are you?"
    Student in hall responds: "Chillin, chillin...you know how I DO!"

    A day in the life at GHS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

  • that camera loves aaron like a son. for real

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • does that mean the camera is my mom? or... your mom. ooooooohhhhhhh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • It's not the Moo-Ma but I do agree but of course I think it also loves Alison like a daughter...y'all are just too lovable!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

  • fyi Mate TV, mom has taken to calling herself Moo-Ma. It started as a joke, but now she loves it. She even gave her nickname, a nickname and calls herself Moo for short. So of course if she is Moo-Ma, then dad is Doo-Da. we love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

  • hi moo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • Ummm mate, is there something you ain't told me? A house...there gone be little mates running around? I mean, with grandma names like moo ma already happening, I'm skurd.

    HOLLA ABOUT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home