The Mates' Reality TV Life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My name is Earl, I mean Alison

Isn't that stupid tv show, "My Name is Earl" about karma? I've tried to watch that show but I don't like it. Anyway, this blog isn't about Earl, but about Karma. You know ever since I got back from Colorado I've had one disaster after another!! I was talking to Mate about it and she says karma is a bitch, but I haven't done anything wrong...I mean sure I'm a little bit vain and like to look at myself in any mirror that's available, and I spend money on clothes that I should give to church, I spend money on shoes that I should give to church, I spend money on Kate Spade stuff that I should give to church, I look up things online that I want to spend money on that I should give to church, I might talk about people behind their backs ONCE in a while, I read perezhilton.com and love wondering if Lindsay Lohan is really putting vodka in her water bottles and lusting after Paris Hilton's newest pair of Louboutin's, but all in all I'm a good person. So, WHY GOD WHY did the ceiling fall in the other morning and why did I jam my toe this morning while plugging in my celly? Seriously, some chicks washing machine broke above Aaron's apt and flooded his house. Oh yeah, and our mascot Bella got out and I had to chase her for 30 minutes during the madness. And then this morning I think I broke my pinky toe and I only have one pair of flats to wear to work and they are leopard print. Enjoy the pics. Oh and no questions about why my fingernail polish is black, people need to watch the E! network once in a while. Black is the new light pink.




11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home