The Mates' Reality TV Life

Monday, March 19, 2007

It never gets old


Dear Blog,

I recently joined Facebook because I was receiving peer pressure from my friends. And, I'll have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far! It's a little narcisistic but who doesn't like to look at pictures of themselves and see how many "friends" they have? I do! Anyway, so Mate wrote a comment on my Facebook that now we have another outlet to reunite. But, really, let's face it Mate, do we really need ANOTHER outlet to reunite? I talk to you every other day, we blog, we write comments on the blog to each other, and I see you like once a month. But, now, I get to stalk you and know what you are doing 24/7 so it's like we never even left college!!! Woohoo!! So, Mate and I reunited this weekend for her very first wedding shower and after all of the pretty pictures were taken we had to take some retarded ones to make up for the pretty ones. We were sitting in front of her mom's computer literally cracking ourselves up at how contorted our faces were. For some reason, Mate and I have taken funny face pictures ever since 1999 and we laugh at them every single time. Thus, the title for this post, it never gets old.

Love to my mate!!!!

xoxo,
Alison

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home