The Mates' Reality TV Life

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

RAMblings




I know that my life is seemingly boring to the blog readers, but maybe they need to find a new blog if this one isn't cutting it. I mean seriously, I'm a pretty stressed out lady right now and I've been trying my best to keep those negative thoughts from encrouching on the blog. But I've been forced into it, dangit. So, I'm getting married in July. And I'm graduating from my Masters program in a month. Which means that I am working on my thesis and my Masters portfolios along with taking my 3 last classes of my program. And I'm planning my wedding. Did I mention that I'm trying to find a job for next year too? The bottom line is that I'm stressed to the max and apologize to blogworld for A) not ever blogging and B) for not providing exciting/scandalous/happy blogs for all to read. This is my life, so get over it!

In other news, I just bought the CUTEST Jessica Simpson ballet shoes that are black with white polka dots. I want to wear them every day. Caleb says that I say the word "polka" funny. I actually pronounce all the syllables. "Poll-ka". He says, "Poh-ka". Tomato, tomaaato, :) What else? I'm giving a presentation to the student teachers of UGA on Friday that I'm really excited about. Who wouldn't like the opportunity to share fun ideas with a bunch of impressionable new teachers? It motivates me and gets me excited about teaching. It's been a pain to prepare for, but now that I'm about ready, I'm excited.

Who is NOT ready for the Cooper River Bridge Run? THIS GIRL. I can barely run 3 miles without having an "asthma attack". AKA an "I'm really tired coughing fit". Haha, anyway, I see the Bridge run as a great excuse to hang out with fun friends down in Charleston (one of the most amazing places on Earth). I wouldn't miss it for the world.

-Fair Bear

1 Comments:

  • Fair. Everybody knows that the Bridge Run is just an excuse to go to Charleston. Nobody cares about the actual run! Except for crazy running losers. Will you take me shopping again?? Necessito ropa nueva! Also I learned a new Spanish word today - mueco. It means "person without any teeth"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home