The Mates' Reality TV Life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No good crappy blah grody Tuesday


Alright, so today has DEFINITELY not met my expectations whatsoever. First of all, I had to wake up before dawn to go to a meeting that started at 7:30 a.m and lasted until 4. That was not fun because I think I have a mild form of adult ADD and I was going crazy!!! I started singing "Laffy Taffy" at one point when someone started passing around candy. Geez. Then I was SUPPOSED to go on a power walk with my girl Leigh but her overzealous husband (accidentally) extended OUR invitation to another girl. Now, I know y'all in blogville don't know, but I like to walk fast and I have long legs to allow that to happen and leigh weighs about 20 pounds so nothing is holding her back either. Letting someone else try to compete with that would be disastrous. So, Leigh and I decided to postpone our walk for next week. THEN, I started my taxes on April 11th no less!!, and all in all this day has just sucked and left me feeling bewildered.

3 Comments:

  • I made you brownies...doesn't that count for anything? I mean that has to count for something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM  

  • I really don't know what to say?

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:26 PM  

  • Never to happen again, my dear friend Al. We now have eligibility criteria in order to walk with us...in other words, a screening process...no more random invitees.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home