The Mates' Reality TV Life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Happy Halloween y'all!!! So, as everyone knows Bella the cocker spaniel is the mascot of Mate TV. Actually, I just made that up, but mate, I think that Bella should be our mascot. She is so cute and happy, just as the mascot of our blog should be. I digress, on Sunday Aaron and I bought Bella a costume!!! We weren't planning on buying a costume but this little Bumble Bee just jumped out at us and we couldn't pass it up. So, for one day instead of a dog, we have a bumble bee as a pet. Check it out!! I've also included a picture of Aaron and myself from our engagement party on Saturday night. I'm putting this up because the other picture of me in the marathon photo looks like poop. In this picture, Aaron and I look pretty :)

6 Comments:

  • What a HAPPY blog entry to liven up my otherwise boring day. :) Bella look adorable. I love her. And you guys look amazing...check out Tiffany in the background!

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 9:16 AM  

  • i love tif in the backgroud too! bella the bee is precious! looking forward to the video:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

  • i love tif in the backgroud too! bella the bee is precious! looking forward to the video:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

  • bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 AM  

  • 1. dog in clothes...we're gonna have to take a break from being friends for a day or two...cuz you're that couple with a dressed up dog...

    2. Black people at your engagement party - i see her in the background...well that makes up for the dog in clothes stunt...and we're friends again

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • OMG. I am normally very anti-dog clothing or costumes of any kind; however, that's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Props to choosing a precious, yet not cheesy, costume for your doggie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home