The Mates' Reality TV Life

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Teedy-bopperness


Omigosh I am turning into the biggest pop music FREAK. I want to share with you all the last 5 songs I downloaded onto my Ipod: 1st: Nich Lachey: "We built it up...to watch it fall, like we meant nothing at all". 2nd: Jesse McCartney: "You've got me right where you want me" 3rd: Seether: "Honey, why you callin' me...so late?" 4rd: Jojo "It's just a little too late, a little too wrong..." and 5th: Mat Kearney: "there's nothing left to lose...". Lesson learned about Faris is that she is a complete teedy-bopper and has to download songs that are already played 8 bazillion times on the radio and on 20 on 20 XM station.

In other news, Mate is completely MIA, so everyone in blogworld, including myself is worried about the whereabouts and happenings of this Alison Williams. ET phone home.

I am AS WE SPEAK putting off my long run until tomorrow because of the awfulness that I feel after I do my long runs. I feel like I have the flu and stomach virus and depression all at once. I can't miss work tomorrow because I'm proctoring the GHSWT or something like that (writing test). Whatever, sounds great to me because it's 2 hours that I get quiet kids and I can get a bunch of stuff done. :)

Lastly, I'm looking for a fabulous dress for the Ole Miss/Alabama game. Anyone want to help me?

--FARIS

4 Comments:

  • mate, i thought it was teeny bopper and not teedy bopper? i'm confused. although i do get what you're saying.

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 6:54 PM  

  • teedy? is that like conway twitty...only titty?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

  • correction. it's Hinder who sings the lips of an angel song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

  • sorry that was me, not anony-hater

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home