The Mates' Reality TV Life

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We're getting old kids


We have reason to celebrate the whole month of November here in Charlotte because November is birthday month!!! On November 6th, I turned 26. On November 11, our friend Paul turned 26, and on November 17th Aaron turns 26. For those of you reading closely, yes, I am older than Aaron, I robbed the proverbial cradle. I like having one up on my mens. Alas, I digress. So, I love November because it's like a party all month!! I used to call November my birthday month, but now that Aaron's birthday is in November as well, I get the first half of the month and he gets the second half. So, today is November 15, the end of my bday month. ***Sigh*** Thanks to all the peeps that came out to celebrate with me at Mama Ricotta's and here is a pic of what Aaron gave me! A smokin' hot ski jacket. I should put a picture up of the jacket I was skiing in. It was one of those Land's End jackets we had in middle school. Yep, I had my previous jacket for 14 years. So, thank you Aaron for bringing my ski gear to the 21st century. Peace out kiddo's.

6 Comments:

  • love the new jacket mate mater. props ronny j. happy b'day month to you now, ron!

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 11:17 AM  

  • I know you guys are busy with the wedding but how about another post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  

  • i'm waiting on lazy Faris to post, and i don't want any excuses about grad school cause we all work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

  • exams homey. and i work too. so shut your face. and call me back freak.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • waaaahwaaahwaaah. call you back? you didn't call me to begin wit'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

  • yes i called you for thanksgiving.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home