The Mates' Reality TV Life

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Your mom has facebook


Facebook. All of you bloggers that aren't on facebook need to get on. It's the best thing since sliced bread. Take today for example, I woke up, got dressed, got on facebook for 10 minutes. Went to work for a school district that doesn't allow the internet to go to the Facebook site (dooooo!). Came home from work and got on facebook. Needed to study for a final exam that was at 2:30; instead spent about 30 minutes on Facebook. Went and took the final exam. Well, the teacher insisted we do our final evaluations first on the computers, so when I was done, what do you think I did? Got on facebook. Hurried through the exam, came home to take a walk. Instead I wasted 15 more minutes on facebook reading my photo comments. Took a walk. Now I'm back. And I've already been facebooking.

What does it have to offer? HOT DAMN. My favorite part is that I can put all my pictures from various events up and everybody and their brother looks and them and puts comments!! How cool is that? It makes me feel special and like I'm the center of attention. Especially with these last set of pictures. It seems like a TON of people put comments. Funny comments. And I didn't even put all of the pictures from the trip up. YET. Anyway, for those of you with stalker tendencies, facebook is for you. You can find out the relationship status, favorite books, most recent pictures, etc etc on your newest crush or beotch you be hatin'. Lord my 1st period is rubbing off on me. Anyway, wish I could post more pictures on here, but it just ain't possible. You'll have to get on facebook. Maybe that's why I don't post more. Because I'm on facebook. Or maybe it's because of crazy anonomi.

--FARIS BUELLER

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home