The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ankle blues....still?


Today marks the one year anniversary of my ankle sprain. SAD. Why so sad, you ask? Well, because my ankle still hurts! No, it's not swollen anymore. But, I can't really run that much these days. I thought I might train for the Cooper River Bridge run, but then I realized that my stupy ankle is still giving me trouble. Doctor, doctor, give me the news...what is up with this beotch!? Seriously, I would appreiciate some med advice from all the smarty pants docs that read our blog. Am I supposed to still be having pain when I run 1 year post injury? It's the inside of my ankle that hurts. Boo.

So, this week is the GHSGT (Georgia High School Graduation Test), which means nothing. The 11th graders take the test and I get the pleasure of spending alllll morning with my 9th grade homeroom class. I have already shown three movies: Toy Story, Shrek 2 and Toy Story 2. I wanted one of my students to bring Happy Feet, but I'm still wishing. I haven't seen that movie yet! So, I'm looking at their faces, bored out of their minds, hoping for Spring Break, watching this movie.

I got nothing else. 2 weeks and 1 day til thesis is due. Not much else going on. Going to Charleston this weekend for the big Cooper River Bridge Run. MATE and her man can't go this year which blows; BUT Drew, Court, Karis, Rebecca, Jenny and many others will be there. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

Love to all in blog world and the haters too,
Faris

5 Comments:

  • Did you really write this at 5:30 in the morning? I am glad I teach college and don't have to get up until they do.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 AM  

  • Ha! No. I think I wrote this about 8:30ish? But we definitely started class at 7:10ish.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 AM  

  • mate, sorry that your ankle still hurts. that does suck. i totally didn't even see that you blogged :( i just assumed that you hadn't and then i blogged over you. feel free to blog over me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

  • p.s. that picture of your ankle might be the most digusting thing i've ever seen.

    love to my mate!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

  • poop ankle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home