The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's been 6 months, so it's about that time!




So, I've been raising a lot of hype on Facebook by saying that I'm excited and tune into the blog for details....and then I never blogged. Which raised the question, What is Alison excited about? Did she buy a house, is she pregnant, (HELL to the no!!! I have a very freaking CUTE wedding dress to fit into in 2 months....child please). Well, the reason why Alison is excited, I like talking in the 3rd person, is because she got a new job!! You know the seasons are a changin' when I start looking for a new job, but I'm thinking this one might be the one that will last longer than 6 months or a year. I mentioned on a previous post that I was thinking about changing careers and getting the hizzy out of banking/mortgage, well, I have successfully completed that wish. Starting on Monday I'm going to be working for Skirt! Magazine. I will be doing some marketing and advertising sales work for them. I think it's going to be great fun. All the people in the office are around my age, cute, know how to dress, and have Mac's. I think I will fit in famously. I took a picture of the latest magazine and am including it on this post. I'm thinking this new job will launch my career and pretty soon I will be taking over Vogue. Watch out Anna Wintour....Alison's in town!
xoxo,
Alison

13 Comments:

  • hooray! that's so exciting, allison!

    By Blogger *jcg, at 8:42 AM  

  • Yay Mate, way to go! I think it was your cute clothes and the fact that you have NUMEROUS Mac computers in your house. What do you think?

    Do you think I was predicting the future when I saw that billboard the other day and texted you?

    Congrats Mater.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

  • yeah for a fun job! and I'm glad you're not preggy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • When I was at the rest stop outside of Charleston, I saw SKIRT! Magazines. Yay for Mate.

    By Blogger Connor Family Blog, at 3:26 PM  

  • the rest stop huh? word is they get around...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • I wish you were preggy........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  

  • Um, MAMOOO, no babies for MATE YET!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 8:01 PM  

  • preggars before marriage huh? don't know about that one moooooooooooo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

  • I have to laugh that the preggers comment is still circulating

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • reveal yourself ms. preggerson.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 PM  

  • MOM!!!!!!! you do NOT wish i was preggers!!! that's weird. preggy preggerson is Drew Freakin' France.

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 4:47 AM  

  • This is most hilarious set of blog comments EVER. Your mom is dying for babies...she don't care if they have to come illigetimately! :)

    By Blogger Connor Family Blog, at 9:18 AM  

  • uhh YEAH they are! I check this blog every day just to see who else has jumped on the preggy bandwagon! love ya al, mean it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home