The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Straight Chillin'


Dear Blog,

I love it when people ask me to blog or say that they read our blog, etc, because it means they like it! And it is my main goal in life to please people. Alright, who in the heck am I kidding, we all know I'm a selfish little twit. So, I thought I'd write in and tell everyone about my new job. So, far I'm really, really, liking it!!! Everyone in the office is around the age of 30 and they don't question my dark fingernail polish because they automatically know that black nail polish is the hardest color to keep on the shelves this season. (Don't ask me why!! Why in the heck did leggings come back in style?? "What goes around, goes around, goes around comes all the way back around....") And I found out there are amazing perks involved with this job!!! My new coworker Alexis said that Neiman Marcus holds privately held fashion shows and gives out swag bags to the attendees...and skirt! is an attendee!! I will definitely be staying around for that one. I found out today that I'm going to hear the founder of Spanx speak at the Westin hotel in a few weeks. (Aaron has no clue what Spanx are, but we girls know that they help a sister out from time to time!) So, the job is great. They haven't unleashed me yet, I'm still training and am going to Charleston next week for some training. But, for now, it's all good.

xoxo,
Alison

6 Comments:

  • Why does da sista have to look like a gooba?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

  • mom. stop commenting. happy almost birthday.

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 8:01 PM  

  • moomas can do whatever they want i guess. who can argue with a mooma?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

  • Why you have to bring me out:-p I love my future son-in-law:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 AM  

  • why DID leggings come back in style???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

  • Hey Al! Glad you like your new job! Wish I got some cool swag at Hood Construction :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home