The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Baby Bella Mushroom


Well, this weekend was just rolling right along until I fell in love all over again with my newest purchase, the one and only Bella Williams-Shurts. I was going to enjoy the lovely afternoon with some fun in the sun at Freedom Park when I stumbled along a lovely family selling the last of their litter of cocker spaniels. Now, I have wanted a dog for a good 7 months now and today the dog just seemed to find me. The owners were very nice and offered her for a very reasonable price and I am the proudest mommy around!!! So, blogworld, welcome the cutest dang dog this side of the Mason Dixon line, Bella.

Alison (#1 puppy momma)

3 Comments:

  • first off way to go on the dog. I'm sure you will give him a great home. Second don't let aaron near the animal. I once say him pet a lama to death. oh it was sad. third I'm going to need a better picture that that!
    oh I can't wait!

    By Blogger Paul, at 10:39 AM  

  • ouch, the dog bit my nipple.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 PM  

  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home