The Mates' Reality TV Life

Saturday, April 15, 2006

'Twas the night before Easter...


and all around the cookout sat Uncle Kyle telling stories of his days of glory smuggling bibles on the Red Sea. No, blogworld, really, I am being serious. My good friend Kyle smuggled bibles on the Red Sea, how cool is that? So, anyway, as the pictures suggest Aaron and I hosted a cookout tonight at Aaron's apartment for some of our closest homies, and some of our homies brought their homies and it turned into a regular party.

We told people that it was going to be a cookout, which usually suggests being outside but a couple of the girls (ahem Leigh and Tiffany) were a little opposed to the inch worms and tree poop that kept falling from the sky. I vehemently deny that it was tree poop, I'm thinking they were little seeds but Leigh says they were mooshy....as you can see this was a hot topic of debate. So right now the Easter bunny is coming, yay!! I will report on what he brought tomorrow. I'm putting a picture of leigh in the blog since she is a big fan!! Below is a picture of oneofthemates and Leigh.
-Alison

5 Comments:

  • I move that Blogger gets it's time stamp right. WTF. And WTF that you've already posted about a party that you had tonight. WOW. Oh, and I decided tonight while I was out that I'm not allowed to ever post to the blog drunk. Ever. Now don't get any ideas that I'm drunk now...wish I was. Anyway, I'll be posting ASAP.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

  • This party was so successful, I think I can feel a Charlotte Short Shorts Party in the works...

    Only a select few of you that read this will know what I am talking about, the others will just have to come and find out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

  • It's weird. I have a hard time imagining that my friends have fun without me. Like, I think they sit around, all bored and stuff, and then I show up, a bright light shines down from the sky and hooohaaaaah. Your life is fun. But that's not the case...there is such a thing as spurgeonless fun. hmmmmm.
    p.s. i will never listen to my messages on speakerphone in my office again. THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

  • for real these comments are to long for the slow mind and eye of paul to read. and i love this blog

    By Blogger Paul, at 7:00 PM  

  • woohoo! I AM a fan!!
    also, it was tree poop as evidenced by the smears on the shorts of kyle and the dress of alison! although i will admit that it was not all tree poop. and tree poop and all, i still like the outdoors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home