The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I heart Propel


I think that Propel water is pretty much the most amazing drink ever made. Charlsie always brings me propel, which is really thoughtful of her. So, this morning I woke up with a huge hangover, so I wanted a Propel. What seems like an easy task turned into an all out scavenger hunt for this damn drink. I finally found some at Kroger, but it was disappointing because they weren't cold. I like Propel so much that I wash out the bottles and refill them with water. Or maybe it's that I like the cool mouth thing on the bottles. Not sure. So I just read on some random girl's blog that Propel might be bad for your teeth. Hope not, because I'm obsessed.

-Faris

3 Comments:

  • Haha, and I just noticed the other propel bottle in the background.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • mate, that looks like some weird provocative pictra of you with the propel water. hahaha. also, representing with the bridge run shirt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 AM  

  • I figure I can't run, so I may as well wear the shirt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home