The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, April 30, 2006

one long week


Hi there. Mate, that was a long post you wrote, but I understand all of your pensive thoughts and feelings on the summer time. I love summer. Anyway, this has been a long but very effective week. The first part of the week I was in Peachtree City, Gawga with work learning how to give an effective sales presentation. Seriously, I am very confident in all aspects of life but when I have to talk in front of people I look like a damn fool. And I seriously hate that because I know I can do way better, so I did learn a lot this week. I was one of 5 women at the conference and the only one under 30 so you can imagine I got a lot of attention from the males and a lot of hateful glares from the females. Oh well. I imagine it would be a lot worse if I got no attention from the males. Suckas. Another success is that Bella is sleeping through the night, woohoo!!!! I'm soooo glad because me getting up at 2, 4, and 6 am was just NOT working out. (Refer back to earlier post about being woken up from a drunk call by stoopy Brandon Bailey) 3rd success, yesterday I had a conversation with my roomate that I had been dreading for about 6 months. I told her that I am not extending the lease and am ready to move out. You see, we have roomed together for 2 years now and were college roomies too. But as of late, our relationship has been a little....frictional to say the least. So, yes good things come in threes. Here is a great pic of my baby bella.

4 Comments:

  • Mate, I can't wait to meet Baby Bella. I mean, she might be the cutest thing ever. I'll be in Greenville next weekend. Can you ship her down for a day or two?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • i can only let bella visit people who RETURN MY PHONE CALLS. sorry, it's rule i established about 3 minutes ago.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

  • I just need to add that Faris spent a good three minutes trying to figure out what the name "ansayafoneho" meant. It took me, oh, three SECONDS. It must be her inner voice...that silly bitch of an inner voice that Faris has.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

  • aaron didn't get it either, whatever, "professor" he thought it was like "an say of one ho" so, i'll make it easy and just put alison on this one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home