The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A bunch of monkeys throwing peanuts down an alley



So, last night Aaron and I went bowling with some friends. It depends on my mood but sometimes I get really competitive when I bowl and other nights I don't care at all. I think last night was one of those times. First of all, there were a ton of people there, at least 20 and you know how long it takes for that many people to get organized and get their beer and then get into teams, blah blah blah. So I decided to goof around as evidenced by the pic below. Aaron, on the other hand, loves to bowl and even has his own shoes and ball. No. I am not kidding. Sometimes I can't believe it either. But, it's true my friends, it's true. AND, not only does he have his own shoes, they look like special shoes, not really bowling shoes. I think that might be indicative of Aaron....if you look carefully you can see them in the pic.

4 Comments:

  • I guess Ron wasn't looking over your shoulder on this post. He wouldn't like the "special" comments. And the title of your blog sounds wayyy too much like the whole phrase, "it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway". Or maybe I'm just weird. Good talk today, Mate, good talk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

  • See above.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 PM  

  • aaron or should i call him ed is a bowling sham. it's all a show friends all a show

    By Blogger Paul, at 7:02 PM  

  • that is not ron, its ed...ed lubanski. the 1950 amc bowling world champion!!!

    ask paul, he knows.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home