The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, April 20, 2007

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS MORE QUESTIONS


Okay, I'm just going to post something to stop the hate. I am sitting here fielding so many questions...SO...MANY...QUESTIONS. Somedays, I wish I could not have any questions directed at me by my students. I mean honestly, it gets REALLY tiring to answer so many questions. And sometimes there isn't a simple answer. Like, "Ms. Smith, I turned in this movie poster and you gave me a 0, why?". Well, I don't know. It's Friday. You got a 0. That's life. You didn't turn it in. And I don't want to spend the next 10 minutes looking for it or otherwise explaining to you that you can't turn it in now because it's been more than the 5 days after the due date that you can turn in late work. No, I didn't lose it. You just didn't turn it in. Teachers don't make mistakes, just students. :)

Just now, "Ms. Smith, what time do we get out of here today?". Well, that's an easy one. Quick answer, and I'm back to my blog. Some days the questions don't bother me. Other days I want to scream.

5 Comments:

  • that makes me laugh, but i think i might be the only one :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

  • I had a student ask if he could listen to his iPod instead of watching the video for class. Are you kidding me?!?! I told him he was absurd and should never ask that question again.

    By Blogger merritt, at 8:59 PM  

  • "It's Friday. You got a 0. That's life."

    amazing! i'm using that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • what's new matetv?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM  

  • Here's a question. When is somebody gonna blog for pete's sake???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home