The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hey blog! Ya miss me!?

I went to a bridal shower this weekend for one of my co-workers from East Paulding Middle School, where I used to teach for two years (2003-2005). My friend is getting married and the shower was full of people that I worked very closely with for two whole years. BUT...I couldn't remember their names?!?! I mean, what is that all about? I walked in and completely blanked. Of course they knew me since I was 30 minutes late and made my entrance to say the least, but nobody did me the favor of reminding me of any names. I was like a circus freak to all of them because 1) I couldn't remember anyone's names and who has a baby or two babies or is divorced and 2)I'm not married...oh yea and 3)I don't have kids. Gawking at my empty left hand and quasi-flat stomach. While they talked about the best play groups around, I daydreamed about what part of town I wanted to go out in that night.

I don't really have any good stories from this weekend! I just wrote a long paper, so I think I've drained all my creative juices. More to come, blog, more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home