The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Single woman; big world.

So, timing is a bitch. As many of you in blogworld know, Aaron's mom recently underwent major surgery in the form of a kidney transplant. Aaron went out to Albuturkey, NM and stayed with his mom for a week and then came back home to Charlotte, NC. Now, like I said before this was major surgery and she was out of commission for well...she is still out of commission. So, a couple days ago his mom calls him and says that his dad passed out at work and is heading to the hospital. I know, I know, WTF? So, we come to find out that his dad is having surgery to remove a lemon sized tumor from his stomach. (the surgery has passed and we are 99.7% sure that it wasn't cancerous). But damn, people, how much more could that timing suck? You gotta feel bad for this family, like my momma always says, when it rains it pours. So, Aaron has gone back out West to help out his family once again, he is such a great son!! So, that leads me to the title of this blog. We just found out Aaron was leaving yesterday so here I am in Charlotte in somewhat shock since my boyfriend has left me for a week at the least. So, this has been my day of being a single, white, female. Wake up, take Aaron to the airport at the buttcrack of dawn. go home and go back to sleep until 10:00. Get up, take a shower, try to make coffee with a wonkey coffee machine. Take Bella to the park and tell everyone and their mom that she is 3 months old and she is a cocker spaniel. Go home. Eat some cereal. Watch True Hollywood Story about people you could care less about. Go to Pilates at 2:00. Go to the grocery store and go back to my apartment to get some clothes/essentials (I can't stay at my apartmente because my roomate has turned into Chucky). Go over to Aaron's empty apt. Play with Bella. Watch more THS of people you don't care about. Make dinner which consists of leftover merlot and Edy's light ice cream. I would call my friends but they are all gone since it's a holiday weekend. More or less, since I've been in a relationship for the past year and a half I make plans for "we" and not "me". I've forgotten how to be single. Regardless of my melodrama; whomever you believe in God, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, or Hulk Hogan please pray for Aaron's family cause they sure as heck need it. Amen and Amen.

-Alison

4 Comments:

  • Mate, why didn't you holla?! You know I'm always a SWF so you can join in my fun anytime. Although my fun went from the lake today straight to the books tonight. Call me tomorrow because I miss you! I'm praying to Hulk Hogan for Aaron's family. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • What a freakin nightmare...Amen Brotherrrrr.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • when I'm alone I spend time on dport7.com. it's a happy place where friends come to be happy.

    By Blogger Paul, at 6:17 AM  

  • paul, there's only so many robots you can look at

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home