The Mates' Reality TV Life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Best Week Ever

Yay!!! So this has been a great week so far. Besides having to work but that never really factors into whether I'm having a good week or a bad week. On Monday I got my tee shirt that I had been oh so looking forward to from my friend Paul in NYC to promote his website, dport7.com. You need to check it out homies. Then on Tuesday I picked up my new jeans that i was soooo excited about, cause we know how a girl is about her jeans. I strayed away from 7 jeans because as soon as guys start wearing them they're not as cool. I checked out a new brand, Rock and Republic and so far they're pretty hip. Today my mini vacation/spring break relived/Furman Homecoming begins. Ron, Mate and I are driving down to Naples, FL to watch SArrin get married. All in all, a pretty good week. We're taking the laptop, camera and video camera to get some live clips of the mates in action. Trust me, we will not disappoint. Although, I don't know if you can upload video to blogger? Paul, can we do that?

1 Comments:

  • yeah you can put video on blogger using youtube. they give you the code and it is easy. thanks for the shout out and the pics man

    By Blogger Paul, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home