The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shalom bitches!


Aight, don't worry, we here. Well, we're in Naples, Florida. After my exam yesterday (that I aced! Yay!), I drove to the A to meet Alison (Mate) and Aaron (Ron). We all piled in my car and were on our way down 75. The entire trip was down 75. Highlights of the trip: writing our toast for Sarrin (Mate style), talking to Spurgeon on the phone and reminiscing about the days when he used to drive me INSANE in FTrue04, me filling in Mate and Ron about my latest...um...social interactions with the opposite sex, Ron's new name being "Professor Ron Jeremy", hearing "Ridin'", "Black Horse and Cherrytree", "Over my Head" over and over again, and just general good times had by all. Here I lie on the bed at the Comfort Inn and Suites (Sarrin said we couldn't stay at her house...Bee!) feeling like poop. I have a super sore throat and some other gross symptoms. Hmm I hope I'm not sick. Momma, what do I do if I'm sick down here? Well at least I'm not a hypochondriac like Mate and Charlsie.

So, we're talking about how one of our friends who is easily influenced always wants to do everything that Mate wants to do and that if Mate decided to be Jewish, she probably would too. Mate starts talking about the kosher knife at the local bagel shop where she used to work in college...and that they'd use the knife to cut bagel sandwiches and stuff. Then if a Jewish person walked in, they'd freak out and clean it real quick. If our friend, we'll call her "Sarah", decided to be Jewish, she'd be like...

Shalom bitches!

4 Comments:

  • Seriously. I can't even get my head above water now that I'm back though. *Sigh* "This is how we do!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

  • hahahaa i can't wait until we put the video up. cause that junk is soooo funny!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

  • mate tv...and that's it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • yay for chris. i saw that you called but i never got a message!! my phone is whack. so i don't have that number anymore but i still have your number. i will holla. peace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home