The Mates' Reality TV Life

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Crocs. They make me want to barf.


Alright, so do y'all know what I'm talking about when I say crocs?? They're those plastic birkenstock wannabe shoes that come in every single color of the rainbow. When I see people wearing them I seriously get a little angry inside. ESPECIALLY when guys are wearing them? Um, I'm sorry, are you proclaiming yourself to be a eunuch? I don't CARE if they are "the most comfortable shoes in the whole entire universe galaxy to infinity and beyond" wear a pair of flip flops for goodness sake. Well if you are 2 years old or younger then I think they are cute, but if you are their parents then definitely do not. You just look foolish. Now, the last time I was home I saw an orange pair with the Clemson logo on them....and I am just praying to my God that those were a free gift and neither my mom nor my dad are sporting those around Columbia. Sigh.

Other than that, I'm having a good weekend. I had a great interview yesterday with my former boss and he's recruiting me to come work for him at a new company. Then Aaron and I went to GROUCHO'S for lunch, so good. Aaron had to do a little work in the afternoon and after that we went to the pool and swam like 2 little kids complete with races, handstand contests, and who can do a better sneak dunk attack. We finished off the night by going with Mark and Jessica to see Pirates of the Carribbean 2. I liked it. It was just really, really long. My butt started to hurt. That's all for now! Only 8 days til vacation in Seattle. Yay!!! Nobody in Seattle better be wearing crocs. Watch out! Alison's on the hunt.

6 Comments:

  • well i guess if you're in the hospital you know....saving lives, then you can wear the forbidden fruit. i GUESS. i have the dansko's and i'm not a doctor or a nurse...hmmm, maybe my next entry will be on dansko's. what does DGAF stand for?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM  

  • I am also a nauseous croc-watcher. I hate them too! They're heinous! But yay for Danskos! Even though they are a little steep, they are well worth the money.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • be as it may, my dad was wearing the orange crocs as he read my blog. at first he was offended. then he didn't care and wore them with pride. siiiiiiiiigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • Can we have a new blog post please? Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • I have the Islander Crocs and the Crocs Highland. I got a nice discount for them with Crocs Coupon and got Crocs on SaleThey are so comfortable! Love them!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 AM  

  • I think that guy is a croc...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home