The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, June 23, 2006

You're kidding me right?!?


So, I wake up this morning to someone vigorously knocking on Aaron's door. It was 7 a.m. He goes to answer it. I don't hear the conversation but Aaron comes and tells me that someone has broken into my car. Yes. The left rear window is smashed to pieces and something of value that I left in the backseat has been stolen. Shit. So, the only thing running through my head is I am such an idiot and I am totally going to get in trouble. I always am careful to take everything out of car but last night I forgot and now I'm paying the consequences. But, alas, what's done is done and I had to report it to the police and the insurance company and SafeLite Auto Glass is coming out tomorrow to fix the window. I cannot believe my luck. So, now I get to ride around all day with a broke up window lookin' all ghetto and being totally depressed. But, of course I took a picture so I could document this shitty occurance on the blog.

Down on her luck Alison

3 Comments:

  • I'm sad for my Mate. Glad you called this morning for some cheering up. Just think--you're moving this weekend and that's always fun! LOVE TO MY MATE!!!!

    By Blogger oneofthemates, at 9:50 AM  

  • oh man that sucks sorry pal!

    By Blogger Paul, at 12:01 PM  

  • i'm more upset about my kate spade laptop case that was stole and is now in some dumpster somewhere cause i'm sure the joker that busted my window doesn't know the value of a KS. sheesh. i could kick myself. some more. but professor ron jeremy tells me i have enough bruises.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home