The Mates' Reality TV Life

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mom??? Pussycrumper??




Alright, so Aaron put this audio clip up last night after I was sound asleep. So, now I need to add a bit of text to make it complete. Over the 4th of July weekend when our New Yorkers came down to visit the word of the weekend was pussyscrump and when Kate and Aaron made reference to it, my mom was a little concerned, I mean confused. Who was her precious daughter associating with? All I can say is, I don't know. Listen to the message and laugh.

4 Comments:

  • THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER HEARD. So glad I checked the blog. No, Donna, Mate and Ron did not get a bunch of cats over the 4th weekend. Can we put the matetv video on here...and ron, can you add the part where I say, "because that's how we do!"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MOM IS THE FUNNIEST MOM IN THE WORLD. Does she know that? She should!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

  • That has to be one of the funniest voicemails ever. She said pussycrumper hahahahahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 PM  

  • Oh shit...haaa your mom said pussycrumper! Damn!!!!!!!!! That is funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home