The Mates' Reality TV Life

Saturday, July 22, 2006

the wedding

(Double Click to play)


At last!! It only took a month and a half for the video to get made from Sarrin's wedding. But in the word's of my erudite brother "everybody gotta do shit" and so basically we've had shit to do and had trouble carving out a couple of hours to edit the video. I say "we" like I actually had something to do with it. All of the praise should go to Captain Ron Jeremy. I helped him think of the name of the song by Panic! At the Disco and of course Paris Hilton's song was on my iTunes, so those are my contributions. Anyway. This is our movie. And that's it.

4 Comments:

  • Way to wo, Won! What a wabulous wideo!!! We wuv wuuuu!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  

  • wuuuuuum wanks???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

  • so I love the movie!! but why did it get blogged over so fast????

    By Blogger Paul, at 5:34 PM  

  • Dammit, I didn't blog over it fast! It was up for a solid day! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!! I hadn't blogged in like a year and the mood struck when we were in Charleston. Damn I'm getting some grief.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home