The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, June 16, 2006

"You're in NIPPLES?!?....ooooh Naples"


And so was the weekend that was Sarrin's wedding. I must say the mates had a blast. There was a teensy weensy bit of drama with Faris and getting her grad classes figured out, which she did oh so classily by the pool, and then of course when you get 6 girls together and stuff them in a suite there might be some terse words but all in all, us bridesmates came together for some good ole fashion fun in honor of Sarrin. It was great to see old college friends and let all of them meet Aaron whom they all knew before meeting him because he's that "tall guy" but hey, I've been described by other people as that "bitchy girl who gives looks" You know how we do. I digress. The place we stayed in was gooooorgeous and Mate, Ron and I didn't know how to act and the valet guys loved us because we were so uncouth we gave them something to talk about. Because of unforeseen circumstances Aaron had to get a hotel room for the last night and as his girlfriend I gave up my seat in the lap of luxury to be with him (awwwww) and so the next day we had to go to the Marco Resort to pick up Faris and it's raining and we had no car. So, Ron and I walk to the hotel carrying his luggage, in the rain, I'm in my bikini and shorts with hair and makeup still did for the wedding. Wow. We were a sight. I had to apologize to the guy letting me the hotel because we looked so strug. I'm not doing the wedding justice. Let's see highlights of the wedding: 1. The resort was freaking awesome. 2. Sarrin was hot. 3. Spurgeon, need I say more? 4. Swimming at 1 in the mo'nin while peeps is chumming for sharks...what? 5. SHALOM. By the way, Shalom bitches was the phrase of the weekend. Even the dad said in his toast. That's right Ammuuurica look to Mate TV for the phrase that pays.

3 Comments:

  • hereby submitting a request for the infamous nightvision video on the beach! please. thx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

  • SARRRRRIOUSLY can we get some video action. It's hilarious!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

  • Its on the way, just relax a miiiiiiinute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home