The Mates' Reality TV Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

Everyone worth Knowing

So, this is just going to be an update to appease all of the "anonymous'" out there. Mate, feel free to write over whenever you feel like you have something to blog about (which I thought you did, but you haven't blogged yet) So, this week I read the newest novel by Lauren Weisberger, the author of "Devil Wears Prada" and I have to say I was very disappointed. Her novel was the exact same format as the DWP. This dorky kind of chubby girl, well the book makes her out to be chubby but in reality she's probably a size 6 so that makes me obese but whatever, she quits her job as a banker and magically lands this job at a PR firm where she becomes a who's who in New York's social scene and then her life gets out of control and she loses her friends....and is this starting to sound familiar? So, I read the book in about 2 days because I really just skimmed it since I knew what was going to happen. Let's see what other updates I have, Aaron and I booked the reception site and are now looking at the tens of millions photographers, florists, dj's, and whatever else comes along with a wedding. My ring is a little loose on my finger so I'm taking it today to get sized to my finger :( i've managed to put that off for 3 weeks but Aaron and my mom are driving me crazy to take it to get sized because if I lose apparently I might die. That's really all for now, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 Comments:

  • hey thanks..... now didn't that feel good?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

  • grad school is stupid. just quit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

  • aight i'll do it before midnight 2night. love you haters

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home