The Mates' Reality TV Life

Saturday, September 02, 2006

WOOOOHOOOOOOO

Those were my sentiments yesterday when my new employer called me to tell me that I was "drug free and not a criminal" and could start working whenever I wanted to. I said, how about Tuesday? I'm not giving 2 weeks notice at my current job because I don't have to :) Omg. Most of y'all know that this past year at a certain bank located in Fort Mill, SC has been a FREAKING NIGHTMARE. For some reason the powers that be, decided I did NOT need to be working there and I kept experiencing one problemo after another. And, to make matters worse, I kept getting in trouble. Now, I don't get in trouble...I just don't. I believe that rules are there for a reason and so when I kept having to talk my way out of things with my ass of a manager I knew that God must be drunk or something and I needed to get the snell out of there. So, now I'm going to another bank that has a much better reputation and leaving all of the bullshit behind me. Sigh of relief. Last night Aaron and I celebrated and went to a new restaurant we've been wanting to try and then saw Little Miss Sunshine. We liked the move, especially the last part. I laughed more at Talledega Nights but Little Miss Sunshine was probably a better movie in terms of scripts and a plot, etc. I digress. I looked for a picture of me to put up here, but couldn't find that aptly descriped the mixture of hatred for the old job and joy for a new job. So, just imagine me flipping off the camera and laughing at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • Now that is a funny picture!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home