The Mates' Reality TV Life

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Juniors Decision


Yeeeflippinhaw!!! Dale Junior has left his diddy's racin' team and is gone to another one!!!! Well I'll be gosh deeerned, where is he gone? I bet his diddy is flippin' over his grave.

Well, I just HAVE to know where he's going and I'm so glad that this piece of "news" is covered by all of the major network news this evening and on all of the radio stations.

Blah.
Blah.
Blah.

**I was forced to go to the above race where I am pictured. I documented the hilarity with a picture then promptly put in my earplugs and went to sleeeeeeeeep.

4 Comments:

  • i feel like we've seen this picture before????? I don't know maybe it's just me.

    By Blogger Paul, at 5:38 AM  

  • And I quote, "I'm going to write about things that I think are funny and will be amusing for others to read, so enjoy the frivolity."

    This was included in the first ever blog over a year ago. How is Mate Tv living up to the expectation?

    Are we all amused?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • I actually want to blog, but my school blocks me from getting on blogger.com to post. I will later this afternoon.

    By Blogger Connor Family Blog, at 6:21 AM  

  • aaron are you trying to start controversy? sorry paul about the repeat pictra. i didn't have anything to write about. i mean...nothing new is going on in my life right now. mate. blog. actually i might blog about the 7 things about me people don't know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home